This is the Activity UML diagram of Computerized Examination System which shows the flows between the activity of Teachers, Exams, Papers, Questions, Students. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Computerized Examination System are as follows:
- Teachers Activity
- Exams Activity
- Papers Activity
- Questions Activity
- Students Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Computerized Examination System
- Admin User can search Teachers, view description of a selected Teachers, add Teachers, update Teachers and delete Teachers.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Exams
- User will be able to search and generate report of Papers, Questions, Students
- All objects such as ( Teachers, Exams, Students) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Teachers, Questions, Students, Papers, Exams
Login Activity Diagram of Computerized Examination System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Computerized Examination System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Papers, Teachers, Exams, Students, Questions. All the pages such as Exams, Students, Questions are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Computerized Examination System. The various objects in the Students, Papers, Teachers, Exams, and Questions page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.