This is the Activity UML diagram of Consignment Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of Consignment, Track, Payment, Delivery, Schedule. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Consignment Tracking System are as follows:
- Consignment Activity
- Track Activity
- Payment Activity
- Delivery Activity
- Schedule Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Consignment Tracking System
- Admin User can search Consignment, view description of a selected Consignment, add Consignment, update Consignment and delete Consignment.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Track
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Delivery, Schedule
- All objects such as (Consignment, Track, Schedule) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Consignment, Delivery, Schedule, Payment, Track
Login Activity Diagram of Consignment Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Consignment Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Consignment, Track, Schedule, Delivery. All the pages such as Track, Schedule, Delivery are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Consignment Tracking System. The various objects in the Schedule, Payment, Consignment, Track, and Delivery page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.