This is the Activity UML diagram of Contact Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Peoples, Contacts, Phone Numbers, Address, Reminders. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Contact Management System are as follows:
- Peoples Activity
- Contacts Activity
- Phone Numbers Activity
- Address Activity
- Reminders Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Contact Management System
- Admin User can search Peoples, view description of a selected Peoples, add Peoples, update Peoples and delete Peoples.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Contacts
- User will be able to search and generate report of Phone Numbers, Address, Reminders
- All objects such as ( Peoples, Contacts, Reminders) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Peoples, Address, Reminders, Phone Numbers, Contacts
Login Activity Diagram of Contact Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Contact Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Phone Numbers, Peoples, Contacts, Reminders, Address. All the pages such as Contacts, Reminders, Address are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Contact Management System. The various objects in the Reminders, Phone Numbers, Peoples, Contacts, and Address page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.