This is the Activity UML diagram of Content Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Content, Web Page, Comment, , Category. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Content Management System are as follows:
- Content Activity
- Web Page Activity
- Comment Activity
- Category Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Content Management System
- Admin User can search Content, view description of a selected Content, add Content, update Content and delete Content.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Web Page
- User will be able to search and generate report of Comment, , Category
- All objects such as (Content, Web Page, Category) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Content, , Category, Comment, Web Page
Login Activity Diagram of Content Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Content Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Comment, Content, Web Page, Category, . All the pages such as Web Page, Category, are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Content Management System. The various objects in the Category, Comment, Content, Web Page, and page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.