This is the Activity UML diagram of Contract Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Contract, Reporting, Authoring, Audit, Tenders. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Contract Management System are as follows:
- Contract Activity
- Reporting Activity
- Authoring Activity
- Audit Activity
- Tenders Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Contract Management System
- Admin User can search Contract, view description of a selected Contract, add Contract, update Contract and delete Contract.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Reporting
- User will be able to search and generate report of Authoring, Audit, Tenders
- All objects such as (Contract, Reporting, Tenders) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Contract, Audit, Tenders, Authoring, Reporting
Login Activity Diagram of Contract Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Contract Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Authoring, Contract, Reporting, Tenders, Audit. All the pages such as Reporting, Tenders, Audit are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Contract Management System. The various objects in the Tenders, Authoring, Contract, Reporting, and Audit page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.