This is the Activity UML diagram of Contractor Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Project, Report, Contract, Salary, Timesheet. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Contractor Management System are as follows:
- Project Activity
- Report Activity
- Contract Activity
- Salary Activity
- Timesheet Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Contractor Management System
- Admin User can search Project, view description of a selected Project, add Project, update Project and delete Project.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Report
- User will be able to search and generate report of Contract, Salary, Timesheet
- All objects such as ( Project, Report, Timesheet) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Project, Salary, Timesheet, Contract, Report
Login Activity Diagram of Contractor Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Contractor Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Contract, Project, Report, Timesheet, Salary. All the pages such as Report, Timesheet, Salary are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Contractor Management System. The various objects in the Timesheet, Contract, Project, Report, and Salary page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.