This is the Activity UML diagram of Corporate Recruitment System which shows the flows between the activity of Job Seeker, Company, Technology, Job, Experience. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Corporate Recruitment System are as follows:
- Job Seeker Activity
- Company Activity
- Technology Activity
- Job Activity
- Experience Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Corporate Recruitment System
- Admin User can search Job Seeker, view description of a selected Job Seeker, add Job Seeker, update Job Seeker and delete Job Seeker.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Company
- User will be able to search and generate report of Technology, Job, Experience
- All objects such as ( Job Seeker, Company, Experience) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Job Seeker, Job, Experience, Technology, Company
Login Activity Diagram of Corporate Recruitment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Corporate Recruitment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Technology, Job Seeker, Company, Experience, Job. All the pages such as Company, Experience, Job are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Corporate Recruitment System. The various objects in the Experience, Technology, Job Seeker, Company, and Job page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.