This is the Activity UML diagram of Courier Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Payment, Customer, Courier, Office, Shipment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Courier Management System are as follows:
- Payment Activity
- Customer Activity
- Courier Activity
- Office Activity
- Shipment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Courier Management System
- Admin User can search Payment, view description of a selected Payment, add Payment, update Payment and delete Payment.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Courier, Office, Shipment
- All objects such as ( Payment, Customer, Shipment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Payment, Office, Shipment, Courier, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Courier Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Courier Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Courier, Payment, Customer, Shipment, Office. All the pages such as Customer, Shipment, Office are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Courier Management System. The various objects in the Shipment, Courier, Payment, Customer, and Office page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.