This is the Activity UML diagram of Courier Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of Manager, Office, Tracking, Customer, Delivery. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Courier Tracking System are as follows:
- Manager Activity
- Office Activity
- Tracking Activity
- Customer Activity
- Delivery Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Courier Tracking System
- Admin User can search Manager, view description of a selected Manager, add Manager, update Manager and delete Manager.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Office
- User will be able to search and generate report of Tracking, Customer, Delivery
- All objects such as ( Manager, Office, Delivery) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Manager, Customer, Delivery, Tracking, Office
Login Activity Diagram of Courier Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Courier Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Tracking, Manager, Office, Delivery, Customer. All the pages such as Office, Delivery, Customer are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Courier Tracking System. The various objects in the Delivery, Tracking, Manager, Office, and Customer page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.