This is the Activity UML diagram of Course Enquiry System which shows the flows between the activity of Enquiry, Registrations, Syllabus, Students, Fees. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Course Enquiry System are as follows:
- Enquiry Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Syllabus Activity
- Students Activity
- Fees Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Course Enquiry System
- Admin User can search Enquiry, view description of a selected Enquiry, add Enquiry, update Enquiry and delete Enquiry.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registrations
- User will be able to search and generate report of Syllabus, Students, Fees
- All objects such as ( Enquiry, Registrations, Fees) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Enquiry, Students, Fees, Syllabus, Registrations
Login Activity Diagram of Course Enquiry System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Course Enquiry System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Syllabus, Enquiry, Registrations, Fees, Students. All the pages such as Registrations, Fees, Students are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Course Enquiry System. The various objects in the Fees, Syllabus, Enquiry, Registrations, and Students page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.