This is the Activity UML diagram of Course Registration System which shows the flows between the activity of Students, Course, Syllabus, Trainers, Registration. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Course Registration System are as follows:
- Students Activity
- Course Activity
- Syllabus Activity
- Trainers Activity
- Registration Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Course Registration System
- Admin User can search Students, view description of a selected Students, add Students, update Students and delete Students.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Course
- User will be able to search and generate report of Syllabus, Trainers, Registration
- All objects such as ( Students, Course, Registration) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Students, Trainers, Registration, Syllabus, Course
Login Activity Diagram of Course Registration System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Course Registration System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Syllabus, Students, Course, Registration, Trainers. All the pages such as Course, Registration, Trainers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Course Registration System. The various objects in the Registration, Syllabus, Students, Course, and Trainers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.