This is the Activity UML diagram of Credit Card Approval System which shows the flows between the activity of Credit Card, Consumer, Document, Application, Limits. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Credit Card Approval System are as follows:
- Credit Card Activity
- Consumer Activity
- Document Activity
- Application Activity
- Limits Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Credit Card Approval System
- Admin User can search Credit Card, view description of a selected Credit Card, add Credit Card, update Credit Card and delete Credit Card.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Consumer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Document, Application, Limits
- All objects such as (Credit Card, Consumer, Limits) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Credit Card, Application, Limits, Document, Consumer
Login Activity Diagram of Credit Card Approval System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Credit Card Approval System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Document, Credit Card, Consumer, Limits, Application. All the pages such as Consumer, Limits, Application are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Credit Card Approval System. The various objects in the Limits, Document, Credit Card, Consumer, and Application page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.