This is the Activity UML diagram of Crime Record Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Charge Sheet, Complaints, Criminals, Presioner, Crime. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Crime Record Management System are as follows:
- Charge Sheet Activity
- Complaints Activity
- Criminals Activity
- Presioner Activity
- Crime Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Crime Record Management System
- Admin User can search Charge Sheet, view description of a selected Charge Sheet, add Charge Sheet, update Charge Sheet and delete Charge Sheet.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Complaints
- User will be able to search and generate report of Criminals, Presioner, Crime
- All objects such as ( Charge Sheet, Complaints, Crime) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Charge Sheet, Presioner, Crime, Criminals, Complaints
Login Activity Diagram of Crime Record Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Crime Record Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Criminals, Charge Sheet, Complaints, Crime, Presioner. All the pages such as Complaints, Crime, Presioner are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Crime Record Management System. The various objects in the Crime, Criminals, Charge Sheet, Complaints, and Presioner page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.