This is the Activity UML diagram of Crime Reporting System which shows the flows between the activity of Department, Police, Case, Crime, Complaint. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Crime Reporting System are as follows:
- Department Activity
- Police Activity
- Case Activity
- Crime Activity
- Complaint Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Crime Reporting System
- Admin User can search Department, view description of a selected Department, add Department, update Department and delete Department.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Police
- User will be able to search and generate report of Case, Crime, Complaint
- All objects such as ( Department, Police, Complaint) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Department, Crime, Complaint, Case, Police
Login Activity Diagram of Crime Reporting System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Crime Reporting System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Case, Department, Police, Complaint, Crime. All the pages such as Police, Complaint, Crime are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Crime Reporting System. The various objects in the Complaint, Case, Department, Police, and Crime page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.