This is the Activity UML diagram of CRM Application System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Feedback, Transaction, Salesman, Offering. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of CRM Application System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Feedback Activity
- Transaction Activity
- Salesman Activity
- Offering Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of CRM Application System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Feedback
- User will be able to search and generate report of Transaction, Salesman, Offering
- All objects such as (Customer, Feedback, Offering) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Salesman, Offering, Transaction, Feedback
Login Activity Diagram of CRM Application System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of CRM Application System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Transaction, Customer, Feedback, Offering, Salesman. All the pages such as Feedback, Offering, Salesman are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a CRM Application System. The various objects in the Offering, Transaction, Customer, Feedback, and Salesman page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.