This is the Activity UML diagram of Customer Relationship Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Product, Transaction, Customer Feedback, Customer, Schedule. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Customer Relationship Management System are as follows:
- Product Activity
- Transaction Activity
- Customer Feedback Activity
- Customer Activity
- Schedule Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Customer Relationship Management System
- Admin User can search Product, view description of a selected Product, add Product, update Product and delete Product.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Transaction
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer Feedback, Customer, Schedule
- All objects such as ( Product, Transaction, Schedule) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Product, Customer, Schedule, Customer Feedback, Transaction
Login Activity Diagram of Customer Relationship Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Customer Relationship Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer Feedback, Product, Transaction, Schedule, Customer. All the pages such as Transaction, Schedule, Customer are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Customer Relationship Management System. The various objects in the Schedule, Customer Feedback, Product, Transaction, and Customer page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.