This is the Activity UML diagram of Customer Track System which shows the flows between the activity of Charges, Login, Documents, Payments, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Customer Track System are as follows:
- Charges Activity
- Login Activity
- Documents Activity
- Payments Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Customer Track System
- Admin User can search Charges, view description of a selected Charges, add Charges, update Charges and delete Charges.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Login
- User will be able to search and generate report of Documents, Payments, Customer
- All objects such as ( Charges, Login, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Charges, Payments, Customer, Documents, Login
Login Activity Diagram of Customer Track System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Customer Track System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Documents, Charges, Login, Customer, Payments. All the pages such as Login, Customer, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Customer Track System. The various objects in the Customer, Documents, Charges, Login, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.