This is the Activity UML diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Charges, Computers, Customers, Usage, ID Proof. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System are as follows:
- Charges Activity
- Computers Activity
- Customers Activity
- Usage Activity
- ID Proof Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System
- Admin User can search Charges, view description of a selected Charges, add Charges, update Charges and delete Charges.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Computers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers, Usage, ID Proof
- All objects such as ( Charges, Computers, ID Proof) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Charges, Usage, ID Proof, Customers, Computers
Login Activity Diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers, Charges, Computers, ID Proof, Usage. All the pages such as Computers, ID Proof, Usage are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Cyber Cafe Management System. The various objects in the ID Proof, Customers, Charges, Computers, and Usage page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.