This is the Activity UML diagram of Decision Support System which shows the flows between the activity of Information, Decision, Projects, Reseach, Invetigations. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Decision Support System are as follows:
- Information Activity
- Decision Activity
- Projects Activity
- Reseach Activity
- Invetigations Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Decision Support System
- Admin User can search Information, view description of a selected Information, add Information, update Information and delete Information.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Decision
- User will be able to search and generate report of Projects, Reseach, Invetigations
- All objects such as ( Information, Decision, Invetigations) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Information, Reseach, Invetigations, Projects, Decision
Login Activity Diagram of Decision Support System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Decision Support System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Projects, Information, Decision, Invetigations, Reseach. All the pages such as Decision, Invetigations, Reseach are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Decision Support System. The various objects in the Invetigations, Projects, Information, Decision, and Reseach page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.