This is the Activity UML diagram of Defect Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of , Tester, Developer, Quality, Project Manager. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Defect Tracking System are as follows:
- Tester Activity
- Developer Activity
- Quality Activity
- Project Manager Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Defect Tracking System
- Admin User can search , view description of a selected , add , update and delete .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Tester
- User will be able to search and generate report of Developer, Quality, Project Manager
- All objects such as ( , Tester, Project Manager) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of , Quality, Project Manager, Developer, Tester
Login Activity Diagram of Defect Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Defect Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Developer, , Tester, Project Manager, Quality. All the pages such as Tester, Project Manager, Quality are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Defect Tracking System. The various objects in the Project Manager, Developer, , Tester, and Quality page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.