This is the Activity UML diagram of Dental Clinic which shows the flows between the activity of Nurses, Patient, Medicines, Dental Problems, Doctors. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Dental Clinic are as follows:
- Nurses Activity
- Patient Activity
- Medicines Activity
- Dental Problems Activity
- Doctors Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Dental Clinic
- Admin User can search Nurses, view description of a selected Nurses, add Nurses, update Nurses and delete Nurses.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Patient
- User will be able to search and generate report of Medicines, Dental Problems, Doctors
- All objects such as ( Nurses, Patient, Doctors) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Nurses, Dental Problems, Doctors, Medicines, Patient
Login Activity Diagram of Dental Clinic:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Dental Clinic, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Medicines, Nurses, Patient, Doctors, Dental Problems. All the pages such as Patient, Doctors, Dental Problems are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Dental Clinic. The various objects in the Doctors, Medicines, Nurses, Patient, and Dental Problems page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.