This is a Component diagram of Dental Clinic which shows components, provided and required interfaces, ports, and relationships between the Nurses, Dental Problems, Patient, Doctors and Appointments. This type of diagrams is used in Component-Based Development (CBD) to describe systems with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Dental Clinic UML component diagram, describes the organization and wiring of the physical components in a system.
Components of UML Component Diagram of Dental Clinic:
- Nurses Component
- Dental Problems Component
- Patient Component
- Doctors Component
- Appointments Component
Featues of Dental Clinic Component Diagram:
- You can show the models the components of Dental Clinic.
- Model the database schema of Dental Clinic
- Model the executables of an application of Dental Clinic
- Model the system's source code of Dental Clinic