This is the Activity UML diagram of Dental Hospital Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Nurses, Doctors, Patient, Appointments, Medicines. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Dental Hospital Management System are as follows:
- Nurses Activity
- Doctors Activity
- Patient Activity
- Appointments Activity
- Medicines Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Dental Hospital Management System
- Admin User can search Nurses, view description of a selected Nurses, add Nurses, update Nurses and delete Nurses.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Doctors
- User will be able to search and generate report of Patient, Appointments, Medicines
- All objects such as ( Nurses, Doctors, Medicines) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Nurses, Appointments, Medicines, Patient, Doctors
Login Activity Diagram of Dental Hospital Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Dental Hospital Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Patient, Nurses, Doctors, Medicines, Appointments. All the pages such as Doctors, Medicines, Appointments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Dental Hospital Management System. The various objects in the Medicines, Patient, Nurses, Doctors, and Appointments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.