This is the Activity UML diagram of Deparment Store Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Products, Sales, Stock, Payments, Inventory. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Deparment Store Management System are as follows:
- Products Activity
- Sales Activity
- Stock Activity
- Payments Activity
- Inventory Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Deparment Store Management System
- Admin User can search Products, view description of a selected Products, add Products, update Products and delete Products.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Sales
- User will be able to search and generate report of Stock, Payments, Inventory
- All objects such as (Products, Sales, Inventory) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Products, Payments, Inventory, Stock, Sales
Login Activity Diagram of Deparment Store Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Deparment Store Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Stock, Products, Sales, Inventory, Payments. All the pages such as Sales, Inventory, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Deparment Store Management System. The various objects in the Inventory, Stock, Products, Sales, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.