This is the Activity UML diagram of Departmental Billing System which shows the flows between the activity of , Products, Inventory, Payments, Sales. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Departmental Billing System are as follows:
- Products Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Payments Activity
- Sales Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Departmental Billing System
- Admin User can search , view description of a selected , add , update and delete .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Products
- User will be able to search and generate report of Inventory, Payments, Sales
- All objects such as ( , Products, Sales) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of , Payments, Sales, Inventory, Products
Login Activity Diagram of Departmental Billing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Departmental Billing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Inventory, , Products, Sales, Payments. All the pages such as Products, Sales, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Departmental Billing System. The various objects in the Sales, Inventory, , Products, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.