This is the Activity UML diagram of Doctor Appointment System which shows the flows between the activity of Test, schedule, Doctors, Appointment, Fees. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Doctor Appointment System are as follows:
- Test Activity
- schedule Activity
- Doctors Activity
- Appointment Activity
- Fees Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Doctor Appointment System
- Admin User can search Test, view description of a selected Test, add Test, update Test and delete Test.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of schedule
- User will be able to search and generate report of Doctors, Appointment, Fees
- All objects such as ( Test, schedule, Fees) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Test, Appointment, Fees, Doctors, schedule
Login Activity Diagram of Doctor Appointment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Doctor Appointment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Doctors, Test, schedule, Fees, Appointment. All the pages such as schedule, Fees, Appointment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Doctor Appointment System. The various objects in the Fees, Doctors, Test, schedule, and Appointment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.