This is the Activity UML diagram of Doctors Information System which shows the flows between the activity of Test, Clinics, schedule, Fees, Doctors. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Doctors Information System are as follows:
- Test Activity
- Clinics Activity
- schedule Activity
- Fees Activity
- Doctors Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Doctors Information System
- Admin User can search Test, view description of a selected Test, add Test, update Test and delete Test.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Clinics
- User will be able to search and generate report of schedule, Fees, Doctors
- All objects such as ( Test, Clinics, Doctors) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Test, Fees, Doctors, schedule, Clinics
Login Activity Diagram of Doctors Information System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Doctors Information System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on schedule, Test, Clinics, Doctors, Fees. All the pages such as Clinics, Doctors, Fees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Doctors Information System. The various objects in the Doctors, schedule, Test, Clinics, and Fees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.