This is the Activity UML diagram of E-Billing Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Payment Mode, Bills, Receipts, Payment Transactions. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of E-Billing Management System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Payment Mode Activity
- Bills Activity
- Receipts Activity
- Payment Transactions Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of E-Billing Management System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment Mode
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bills, Receipts, Payment Transactions
- All objects such as ( Customer, Payment Mode, Payment Transactions) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Receipts, Payment Transactions, Bills, Payment Mode
Login Activity Diagram of E-Billing Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of E-Billing Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bills, Customer, Payment Mode, Payment Transactions, Receipts. All the pages such as Payment Mode, Payment Transactions, Receipts are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a E-Billing Management System. The various objects in the Payment Transactions, Bills, Customer, Payment Mode, and Receipts page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.