This is the Activity UML diagram of E-Governace System which shows the flows between the activity of Government Services, Customer, Exchange of Information, Petition, Bill. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of E-Governace System are as follows:
- Government Services Activity
- Customer Activity
- Exchange of Information Activity
- Petition Activity
- Bill Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of E-Governace System
- Admin User can search Government Services, view description of a selected Government Services, add Government Services, update Government Services and delete Government Services.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Exchange of Information, Petition, Bill
- All objects such as ( Government Services, Customer, Bill) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Government Services, Petition, Bill, Exchange of Information, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of E-Governace System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of E-Governace System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Exchange of Information, Government Services, Customer, Bill, Petition. All the pages such as Customer, Bill, Petition are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a E-Governace System. The various objects in the Bill, Exchange of Information, Government Services, Customer, and Petition page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.