This is a Component diagram of E-Governace System which shows components, provided and required interfaces, ports, and relationships between the Exchange of Information, Government Services, Payment, Bill and Customer. This type of diagrams is used in Component-Based Development (CBD) to describe systems with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). E-Governace System UML component diagram, describes the organization and wiring of the physical components in a system.
Components of UML Component Diagram of E-Governace System:
- Exchange of Information Component
- Government Services Component
- Payment Component
- Bill Component
- Customer Component
Featues of E-Governace System Component Diagram:
- You can show the models the components of E-Governace System.
- Model the database schema of E-Governace System
- Model the executables of an application of E-Governace System
- Model the system's source code of E-Governace System