This is the Activity UML diagram of E-library Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Fees, Shedules, Books, Durations, Students. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of E-library Management System are as follows:
- Fees Activity
- Shedules Activity
- Books Activity
- Durations Activity
- Students Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of E-library Management System
- Admin User can search Fees, view description of a selected Fees, add Fees, update Fees and delete Fees.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Shedules
- User will be able to search and generate report of Books, Durations, Students
- All objects such as ( Fees, Shedules, Students) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Fees, Durations, Students, Books, Shedules
Login Activity Diagram of E-library Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of E-library Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Books, Fees, Shedules, Students, Durations. All the pages such as Shedules, Students, Durations are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a E-library Management System. The various objects in the Students, Books, Fees, Shedules, and Durations page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.