This is the Activity UML diagram of E-Voting Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Register, , Citizen, Result, Candidate. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of E-Voting Management System are as follows:
- Register Activity
- Citizen Activity
- Result Activity
- Candidate Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of E-Voting Management System
- Admin User can search Register, view description of a selected Register, add Register, update Register and delete Register.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Citizen, Result, Candidate
- All objects such as ( Register, , Candidate) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Register, Result, Candidate, Citizen,
Login Activity Diagram of E-Voting Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of E-Voting Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Citizen, Register, , Candidate, Result. All the pages such as , Candidate, Result are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a E-Voting Management System. The various objects in the Candidate, Citizen, Register, , and Result page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.