This is the Activity UML diagram of Ecare System which shows the flows between the activity of Invetory, Customer, Information, Employees, Organization. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Ecare System are as follows:
- Invetory Activity
- Customer Activity
- Information Activity
- Employees Activity
- Organization Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Ecare System
- Admin User can search Invetory, view description of a selected Invetory, add Invetory, update Invetory and delete Invetory.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Information, Employees, Organization
- All objects such as ( Invetory, Customer, Organization) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Invetory, Employees, Organization, Information, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Ecare System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Ecare System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Information, Invetory, Customer, Organization, Employees. All the pages such as Customer, Organization, Employees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Ecare System. The various objects in the Organization, Information, Invetory, Customer, and Employees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.