This is the Activity UML diagram of Election Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Commision Rules, Elections, Registration, , Votes. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Election Management System are as follows:
- Commision Rules Activity
- Elections Activity
- Registration Activity
- Votes Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Election Management System
- Admin User can search Commision Rules, view description of a selected Commision Rules, add Commision Rules, update Commision Rules and delete Commision Rules.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Elections
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registration, , Votes
- All objects such as ( Commision Rules, Elections, Votes) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Commision Rules, , Votes, Registration, Elections
Login Activity Diagram of Election Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Election Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registration, Commision Rules, Elections, Votes, . All the pages such as Elections, Votes, are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Election Management System. The various objects in the Votes, Registration, Commision Rules, Elections, and page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.