This is the Activity UML diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System which shows the flows between the activity of Consuptions, Customers, Readings, Bills, Units. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System are as follows:
- Consuptions Activity
- Customers Activity
- Readings Activity
- Bills Activity
- Units Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System
- Admin User can search Consuptions, view description of a selected Consuptions, add Consuptions, update Consuptions and delete Consuptions.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Readings, Bills, Units
- All objects such as ( Consuptions, Customers, Units) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Consuptions, Bills, Units, Readings, Customers
Login Activity Diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Readings, Consuptions, Customers, Units, Bills. All the pages such as Customers, Units, Bills are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Electricity Bill Payment System. The various objects in the Units, Readings, Consuptions, Customers, and Bills page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.