This is the Activity UML diagram of Employee Attendance System which shows the flows between the activity of Experience, , Attendance, Employee, Salary. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Employee Attendance System are as follows:
- Experience Activity
- Attendance Activity
- Employee Activity
- Salary Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Employee Attendance System
- Admin User can search Experience, view description of a selected Experience, add Experience, update Experience and delete Experience.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Attendance, Employee, Salary
- All objects such as ( Experience, , Salary) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Experience, Employee, Salary, Attendance,
Login Activity Diagram of Employee Attendance System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Employee Attendance System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Attendance, Experience, , Salary, Employee. All the pages such as , Salary, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Employee Attendance System. The various objects in the Salary, Attendance, Experience, , and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.