This is the Activity UML diagram of Employee Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Employee, Experience, , Salary, Leaves. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Employee Management System are as follows:
- Employee Activity
- Experience Activity
- Salary Activity
- Leaves Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Employee Management System
- Admin User can search Employee, view description of a selected Employee, add Employee, update Employee and delete Employee.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Experience
- User will be able to search and generate report of , Salary, Leaves
- All objects such as (Employee, Experience, Leaves) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Employee, Salary, Leaves, , Experience
Login Activity Diagram of Employee Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Employee Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on , Employee, Experience, Leaves, Salary. All the pages such as Experience, Leaves, Salary are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Employee Management System. The various objects in the Leaves, , Employee, Experience, and Salary page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.