This is the Activity UML diagram of Enrollment System which shows the flows between the activity of Login, Course, Enrollment, Fees, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Enrollment System are as follows:
- Login Activity
- Course Activity
- Enrollment Activity
- Fees Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Enrollment System
- Admin User can search Login, view description of a selected Login, add Login, update Login and delete Login.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Course
- User will be able to search and generate report of Enrollment, Fees, Student
- All objects such as ( Login, Course, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Login, Fees, Student, Enrollment, Course
Login Activity Diagram of Enrollment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Enrollment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Enrollment, Login, Course, Student, Fees. All the pages such as Course, Student, Fees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Enrollment System. The various objects in the Student, Enrollment, Login, Course, and Fees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.