This is the Activity UML diagram of Error Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of Project, Timeslot, Developer, Tester, Tracking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Error Tracking System are as follows:
- Project Activity
- Timeslot Activity
- Developer Activity
- Tester Activity
- Tracking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Error Tracking System
- Admin User can search Project, view description of a selected Project, add Project, update Project and delete Project.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Timeslot
- User will be able to search and generate report of Developer, Tester, Tracking
- All objects such as ( Project, Timeslot, Tracking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Project, Tester, Tracking, Developer, Timeslot
Login Activity Diagram of Error Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Error Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Developer, Project, Timeslot, Tracking, Tester. All the pages such as Timeslot, Tracking, Tester are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Error Tracking System. The various objects in the Tracking, Developer, Project, Timeslot, and Tester page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.