This is the Activity UML diagram of Event Tracker System which shows the flows between the activity of Venue, Images, Party, Tracking, Event. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Event Tracker System are as follows:
- Venue Activity
- Images Activity
- Party Activity
- Tracking Activity
- Event Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Event Tracker System
- Admin User can search Venue, view description of a selected Venue, add Venue, update Venue and delete Venue.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Images
- User will be able to search and generate report of Party, Tracking, Event
- All objects such as ( Venue, Images, Event) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Venue, Tracking, Event, Party, Images
Login Activity Diagram of Event Tracker System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Event Tracker System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Party, Venue, Images, Event, Tracking. All the pages such as Images, Event, Tracking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Event Tracker System. The various objects in the Event, Party, Venue, Images, and Tracking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.