This is the Activity UML diagram of Exam Seating Management System which shows the flows between the activity of , Teacher, Block, Room, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Exam Seating Management System are as follows:
- Teacher Activity
- Block Activity
- Room Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Exam Seating Management System
- Admin User can search , view description of a selected , add , update and delete .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Teacher
- User will be able to search and generate report of Block, Room, Student
- All objects such as (, Teacher, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of , Room, Student, Block, Teacher
Login Activity Diagram of Exam Seating Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Exam Seating Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Block, , Teacher, Student, Room. All the pages such as Teacher, Student, Room are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Exam Seating Management System. The various objects in the Student, Block, , Teacher, and Room page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.