This is the Activity UML diagram of Examination Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Courses, Papers, Faculties, Exam, Students. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Examination Management System are as follows:
- Courses Activity
- Papers Activity
- Faculties Activity
- Exam Activity
- Students Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Examination Management System
- Admin User can search Courses, view description of a selected Courses, add Courses, update Courses and delete Courses.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Papers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Faculties, Exam, Students
- All objects such as ( Courses, Papers, Students) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Courses, Exam, Students, Faculties, Papers
Login Activity Diagram of Examination Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Examination Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Faculties, Courses, Papers, Students, Exam. All the pages such as Papers, Students, Exam are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Examination Management System. The various objects in the Students, Faculties, Courses, Papers, and Exam page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.