This is the Activity UML diagram of Examination Paper Repository System which shows the flows between the activity of Exam, Question Paper, Subject, Class, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Examination Paper Repository System are as follows:
- Exam Activity
- Question Paper Activity
- Subject Activity
- Class Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Examination Paper Repository System
- Admin User can search Exam, view description of a selected Exam, add Exam, update Exam and delete Exam.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Question Paper
- User will be able to search and generate report of Subject, Class, Student
- All objects such as ( Exam, Question Paper, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Exam, Class, Student, Subject, Question Paper
Login Activity Diagram of Examination Paper Repository System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Examination Paper Repository System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Subject, Exam, Question Paper, Student, Class. All the pages such as Question Paper, Student, Class are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Examination Paper Repository System. The various objects in the Student, Subject, Exam, Question Paper, and Class page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.