This is the Activity UML diagram of Expo Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Expo, Customers, Company, Ticket Prices, Tickets. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Expo Management System are as follows:
- Expo Activity
- Customers Activity
- Company Activity
- Ticket Prices Activity
- Tickets Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Expo Management System
- Admin User can search Expo, view description of a selected Expo, add Expo, update Expo and delete Expo.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Company, Ticket Prices, Tickets
- All objects such as (Expo, Customers, Tickets) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Expo, Ticket Prices, Tickets, Company, Customers
Login Activity Diagram of Expo Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Expo Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Company, Expo, Customers, Tickets, Ticket Prices. All the pages such as Customers, Tickets, Ticket Prices are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Expo Management System. The various objects in the Tickets, Company, Expo, Customers, and Ticket Prices page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.