This is the Activity UML diagram of Export Order Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of Stock, Payments, Sales, Order, Exports. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Export Order Tracking System are as follows:
- Stock Activity
- Payments Activity
- Sales Activity
- Order Activity
- Exports Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Export Order Tracking System
- Admin User can search Stock, view description of a selected Stock, add Stock, update Stock and delete Stock.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Sales, Order, Exports
- All objects such as ( Stock, Payments, Exports) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stock, Order, Exports, Sales, Payments
Login Activity Diagram of Export Order Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Export Order Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Sales, Stock, Payments, Exports, Order. All the pages such as Payments, Exports, Order are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Export Order Tracking System. The various objects in the Exports, Sales, Stock, Payments, and Order page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.