This is the Activity UML diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System which shows the flows between the activity of Test, Doctor Schedule, Patient, Appointment, Booking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System are as follows:
- Test Activity
- Doctor Schedule Activity
- Patient Activity
- Appointment Activity
- Booking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System
- Admin User can search Test, view description of a selected Test, add Test, update Test and delete Test.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Doctor Schedule
- User will be able to search and generate report of Patient, Appointment, Booking
- All objects such as ( Test, Doctor Schedule, Booking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Test, Appointment, Booking, Patient, Doctor Schedule
Login Activity Diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Patient, Test, Doctor Schedule, Booking, Appointment. All the pages such as Doctor Schedule, Booking, Appointment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Eye Care Appoitment System. The various objects in the Booking, Patient, Test, Doctor Schedule, and Appointment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.