This is the Activity UML diagram of Faculty Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Teacher, Timecard, Course, Student, Subject. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Faculty Management System are as follows:
- Teacher Activity
- Timecard Activity
- Course Activity
- Student Activity
- Subject Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Faculty Management System
- Admin User can search Teacher, view description of a selected Teacher, add Teacher, update Teacher and delete Teacher.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Timecard
- User will be able to search and generate report of Course, Student, Subject
- All objects such as ( Teacher, Timecard, Subject) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Teacher, Student, Subject, Course, Timecard
Login Activity Diagram of Faculty Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Faculty Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Course, Teacher, Timecard, Subject, Student. All the pages such as Timecard, Subject, Student are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Faculty Management System. The various objects in the Subject, Course, Teacher, Timecard, and Student page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.