This is the Activity UML diagram of Farm Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Farm, Employees, Growth, Treatments, Medicines. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Farm Management System are as follows:
- Farm Activity
- Employees Activity
- Growth Activity
- Treatments Activity
- Medicines Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Farm Management System
- Admin User can search Farm, view description of a selected Farm, add Farm, update Farm and delete Farm.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Employees
- User will be able to search and generate report of Growth, Treatments, Medicines
- All objects such as (Farm, Employees, Medicines) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Farm, Treatments, Medicines, Growth, Employees
Login Activity Diagram of Farm Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Farm Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Growth, Farm, Employees, Medicines, Treatments. All the pages such as Employees, Medicines, Treatments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Farm Management System. The various objects in the Medicines, Growth, Farm, Employees, and Treatments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.