This is the Activity UML diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal which shows the flows between the activity of Foods, Payments, Customers, Items, Rates. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal are as follows:
- Foods Activity
- Payments Activity
- Customers Activity
- Items Activity
- Rates Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal
- Admin User can search Foods, view description of a selected Foods, add Foods, update Foods and delete Foods.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers, Items, Rates
- All objects such as (Foods, Payments, Rates) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Foods, Items, Rates, Customers, Payments
Login Activity Diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers, Foods, Payments, Rates, Items. All the pages such as Payments, Rates, Items are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Fast Food Corner Portal. The various objects in the Rates, Customers, Foods, Payments, and Items page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.