This is the Activity UML diagram of Feedback Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Product, Client, Comment, Stock, Notification. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Feedback Management System are as follows:
- Product Activity
- Client Activity
- Comment Activity
- Stock Activity
- Notification Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Feedback Management System
- Admin User can search Product, view description of a selected Product, add Product, update Product and delete Product.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Client
- User will be able to search and generate report of Comment, Stock, Notification
- All objects such as ( Product, Client, Notification) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Product, Stock, Notification, Comment, Client
Login Activity Diagram of Feedback Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Feedback Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Comment, Product, Client, Notification, Stock. All the pages such as Client, Notification, Stock are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Feedback Management System. The various objects in the Notification, Comment, Product, Client, and Stock page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.